2013年3月28日星期四

Happy Holiday Eve!

Happy Holiday Eve people!!

tomorrow is Good Friday
It's PH and my off day as well 
but I decided to go back work tomorrow
cuz can earn more money 
and knock off earlier 
teeeheeee 
:D
Hope my dear Nigel will recover soon
He is in the hospital now
cuz of the weather is damn terrible nowadays 
and he was in the NS 
training everyday under the sun 
his body is so weak 
the ulcers are all over his mouth 
he can't even eat a single thing 
been 5 days he never ate anything 
heartache 
you are strong! 
I believe you can do it! 
Jia you Nigel! 

haha I have nothing to do in the outlet today
felt so free
and felt like cooking something nice to eat for myself
what I imagined before cooking the noodles was sooo nice
but then
the end
..
was totally different ..
is like.
hmm doesn't look nice
but It's NICE seriously
hohoho..

Alright. I ate A LOT today again Failed 



:( 





没有评论:

发表评论

welcome to leave comments ^^