2013年3月27日星期三

awh my offday approved!

After Gym

ahaha. you know working in this company is very hard to take leave. 
even take 2 off days also damn hard .. 
I really missed my home.. 
Yesterday received my mum's call she said have to go back next month to pray our ancestors..
cuz next month is Ching Ming. 
so I tried to ask my manager to let me off 2 days so I able to go back. 
and She approved! 
I'm so happy today :D 

awh let me tell you one more thing,, 
finally I have one NC (new customer) today woohooo! 
50 le ^^ 10 more to go!! jia you! 

I woke up earlier to go to gym 
yay. it feel so good after gym ;) 

why can't meet any guy there... :( 

oohh I think should be too early.
who the hell will wake up so early to gym 
crazy
but no choice I have to work 
and work till 10pm everyday 
so must do in the morning :/

oh Just thought of my Vitagen still left in the pantry and I haven't finished it yet :( 
I think someone threw away le.. 

my dinner was 
maggie mee +hotdog +mushrooms +crabmeat +vegetables
damn full 


I'm gonna cook macaroni for my meal tomorrow teeeheee :) 


watching drama alone is not good 
cuz the happiness and sadness can't share with otherss..
laugh alone. emo alone.. 
crazy 

Just watched a video posted by my friend 
she did the video for her boyfriend 
their love story actually is quite sweet 

hmmm 
I was thinking how come people's love is that amazing is that wonderful 
but mine was like 
Nothing

like uhh 
Easy Come Easy Go. 

alright. never mind 

I'm still believing. :) 

Good night, my eyes are hurting :'( 


awh I ate durian cake just now in my room 
and the smell of the room was full of durian smell 
I used my Fascinating Ferragamo Perfume to spray all over the room 
now the smell of my room is shoooooo Nice :D

没有评论:

发表评论

welcome to leave comments ^^