2013年4月27日星期六

Boring Life

My life is getting boring and boring and boring ....



my partner is leaving this end month
cuz she is going to study make up course next month onwards.
left me alone..
it's been 1 year plus we working together. 
2 little girls are still new blur blur like that to support the outlet for almost 1 year..
our "senior" left us alone. 
everything hv to learn ourselves , settle ourselves 
we went through all up and down.. kena scold or what.. 
we still stand up and start again.. 

Now, you leave me alone
wish I can work well with my 2 juniors lah
I'm not a patient person, seriously.
Good luck to me huh. lol

the happiest thing I can do now is countdown for my trip!
22 days more! woohoo!

Racheal, You can do it no matter what! okay?
your family is always there no worries :) 

没有评论:

发表评论

welcome to leave comments ^^