2009年10月31日星期六

Happy Halloween..^^ (ytd+today)


Happy Halloween Guys.. : P
Sry yerr.. yest no time blogging..><
erm.. yest went to watched
"cloudy with a chance of Meatballs"
at Pavilion
hehe~ so cute lehh .. ya lahh, I 'm childish
Watch cartoon I won't sleep~ hehe..But I 'm not Love Cartoon lahh
Juz this movie so cute, and very illusory,was not real things..
haha.. too cute lahh ! the foods are fall down like raining

whole town is full of foods.. burgers,banana,hotdogs,bla bla bla..
If this situation happened in our real life,haha~ good lohh ^^ all foods are FREE
good ritezZ? no need paid money~
all children will super happy
but impossible la

Yo~!
Jennifer's body is being shown at the cinema
many ppl want to watch right?? haha.. ^^
Megan FoX . She's SexY !! !

after watched meatballs,had Lunch at
Ichiban ramen
hmmm... not bad..but many MSG, cuz the taste was heavy
I don't know lahh, maybe for other ppl is delicious ^^
Then walked walked walked..

4.00p.m My Dear came to find me
hehe.. happy ^^
then we went to
STARBUCKS
Tried Vanilla Cream
quite nice ..^^ good~~
then bought The Loaf then 5.00 p.m balik
(haha,everytime I went to Pavilion sure will bought The loaf.^^.)

walked alone to LRT station
raining><
then I walked quickly,scared raining heavy
suddenly "HE"
behind me
uhhmmmm.. U wanna gv me surprised?? hehe ~
whatever lahh.. anyway, really very amazed to c U .
cuz got ppl accompany me mahh.

6.oo reach home
still got raining
bath . dinner.went out
Went out again? ya,
Leisure mall
ma parents wanted buy something
aha,ytd was 31st Oct, Baskin Robins ^^
woww..many ppl bought BR
we din hv bought la
Dear got bought at leisure mall
but back home edi luu
so can't meet her ><

oh ya,I saw yee ching too
but she din hv saw me
erm.. I think maybe she went to there practice or ..don't know la
after bought something, balik.

my leg tired yesterday,walked walked walked
10.30p.m slept


...EnD...

who got Skype?
welcome to add me .Racheal.25
thx

...
I'm very hate U ! u know ?!
don't think I'm foolish
hello,! I'm not idiot ok?!!
I tell u, I won't believe u anymore
I really don't know what you're thinking
You really is a very strange person!
Don't try to play me !
pls!

3 条评论:

  1. who is he?
    aiyo
    why write english?
    want me go google translate agn...

    回复删除
  2. the person who I'm hate.. ><
    haha ~ yesterday lazy to type Chinese.. sry yarr^^

    回复删除

welcome to leave comments ^^