2009年10月24日星期六

:(

haih ~ don't know want put what title today ahh
so just put " :( "
because today also stayed at home do ppt
aihh ~ still got half
cuz not enough information
monday go to school find out then juz continue
haha ~
aiyo ! my comp ahh ! too slow ! very lag !!
especially type chinese words ..
so I type tat report & proposal ahh .. damn slowww !!!
used many hours just type abit CHINESE word ==
omg!! exasperating..
haiyo ~ when my new comp come ???
waiting U for a long time already .. >__<

sing while doing ppt
sing who's song leh ?
tat is ..
deng deng deng deng ..>> VITAS
haahaha!! funny ?
I don't know what he sang about ..
don't know his language..
but I still followed
haha ~ sang like a fool ..==
His voice is really great !!!^^
and his song nice too ..^^
So me and sis listen to his song many many times
repeat repeat and repeat ..
hahahaha.. ^^

waste time today too ..><
today's weather was good , but still got a bit hot..><
Oh,I heard sound of thunder ..
So , I should off lerr..
BYE ~

HAve a Nice DAY.. ^^

3 条评论:

  1. 不錯哦~ vitas的歌都可以唱
    哈哈哈!

    回复删除
  2. haha.. no lahh .. ^^
    luan luan sing de..
    and also luan luan shout ~~~
    hahaha.. ^^

    回复删除

welcome to leave comments ^^