2009年10月25日星期日

HIM >>


I want go to Sungai wang to see Him

>>


Today 5.00p.m at Sg.wang
For that make up brand >> " Etude"
yesterday I saw him at TV's news,he went to TAIWAN
Today is come to Malaysia ..
I really wan go .. T_______T
cuz he seldome come U know? A rare chance..
but nobody fetch me.. T__T
aihhhh~ nvm lahh ..
there sure few few few many many super many ppl de..
I believe that even though I go there, sure can't see him
cuz sure sure sure many ppl !!
aihh ... really want to see his real person
haha.. ~ He is very very CHARM .
especially when he smiles..
OMG !! !! gonna be crazy le.. hahahaha ~~ ^^
OK, I want control myself
I must control
I will Control ..
haha .

aihh ~ just waiting tmr geh TV news lahh ..
just can see him at TELIVISION
haha .. ^^

2 条评论:

  1. ei,
    Why always is me 1st reply de?
    no ppl see ur blog?
    juz me only?
    who is him lai de?

    回复删除

welcome to leave comments ^^