2013年3月25日星期一

Hi Guys!

Hey yo! I' so excited that my Blog is still here! :D
It's been 1 year plus I never updated :(

but no worries, I'm gonna record down every single moment of my life from now on.
as I'm too bored here.. and uhhh .. Blogging mood on! :D

Everything has changed A LOT within 1 year..
I'm not studying now, but working..
all of my friends seems very enjoyed their UNI life..
but they told me assignments made them go crazy :(

So uhhh.. Should I start my school life?
or continue working ?
yeah. I'm so looking forward to my school life.
But I afraid can't take it the stress :/

And the point is,,,,

I haven't decided what course I'm gonna study yet :/ 

haihz...
..
ok. Next.

I bought the flight ticket to Australia for traveling already!!
I'm going with my bro. :)
I'm so EXCITED!
can't wait!
55 days left! 

haha

DIET DIET!! keep fit ! 
jia you ohh ! :D

Next.
got my Hollister stuff yesterday!
so happy!
quite Expensive tho ._.
but never mind, I love it!

oh my god.. I have no customer today ..
my position should be dropped tomorrow :'(

anyway, I must be in TOP 10 this month!
to get ma incentives !
Jia you Racheal ! :D

someone is toooo tired and never reply my message 
sigh
never mind, I have my baby Mac accompany tonight :)
muacks, miss you <3 nbsp="" p="">
Good night!


没有评论:

发表评论

welcome to leave comments ^^