2009年12月5日星期六

My first salaries..^^


haha,today I got my salaries of that the mines book fair
happy yahh !
this is my 1st salaries of my life lehh guys ..
1st time gain money by myself
haha,excited! :P
my 1st experience ^^

1st I want thx for my mom & dad for fetched me worked
 and also encouraged me.. supported me.. :)

2nd thx for purplecane , gv me a chance to learned
3rd thx for all colleagues, they helped me a lot. teached me...

monday hv a course about undang
need to go to listen
aiyo sure feel bored
6 hours leh ><
I think my ass will numb.
and feel sleepy?
aihh,don't care lah

tuesday need start work luu ..
haha
need start my busy life
but better than stay at home nothing to do
right?
do some meaningful things
then my holiday won't be wasted..^^

ya,finished.

bye .

niteZz.

没有评论:

发表评论

welcome to leave comments ^^