2009年12月4日星期五

add more calorieeessssssssss again..><

Today went to pavilion
buy The Loaf for my sis
then walked to KLCC
raining..
so bad lahh !
got wet in the rain><
actually Pavilion to KLCC was quite near
haha, so good ^^

KLCC PC fair
wow,quite many ppl there
some Tsun Jin students worked at there
but I can't found my friends T.T
oh ya, many leng lui there
sexy girl ^^
boys, u are lucky
hehe ~ ^^

I don't know electrons, PC that things
so just walked around
have a look then left 

walked to cinema watched movie
"The Christmas Carol"
ha,so nice . got student price
RM9 only
y watched this leh?
cuz wanted to feel Christmas's atmosphere
hahaha...

after finished, bought ROTI BOY for daddy
got NEW >> blueberry cheese & XXbutter (forgot it name)
I got bought original one lohh
she din hv gv me
shit her lahh !
eat my money ><
RM2
haihhh~


then left cuz nothing to buy
then cari makan
Pizza Hut
ha,tat SET very cheap
so good
mushroom soup,drinks,small pizza (extra 25percent cheese)
OMG~!!!!! see.. hw FAT am I ???
calories
calorieesssss
caloriesssssssssssssss!!!
tooooooo fffffuuuuuuuullllllllll
full till now .. ><
U lahh !! brought me eat these !
no next time !!!(haha~...)


full till can't walk
haha, no lah
then balik liao lo.. ^^

TS,Pavilion,KLCC's Christmas arrangement are beautiful !
big Christmas tree snow presentsss...
Hhmmm,need take some photo at there
haha ! must take !
I think at night will more beautiful ^^
haha, romantic lahh ~~
if couples go these place
hahahaha
yo~! Christmas !!

countdown : 21days .

bye
c ya
NiteZzzz..

diet tmr!

2 条评论:

  1. srry arh,
    i think u say 爽 only,
    so dun hav call u,
    and then i also dunno KLCC to Pavilion is quite near~
    waste my money in lrt~
    srry~

    回复删除
  2. aihh, nvm lahh ,I understand .. it's ok ! ^

    回复删除

welcome to leave comments ^^