2009年10月29日星期四

A course of lectures

haha.. today got a course of lectures about Commerce
from 9.30 til 11.30
so good , no need attend B.M lesson in class
haha,2 periods lehh..^^

but tat lecture was boring..(for me lahh.. ^^ )
haha..feel sleepy..~
I just slept a while..
but I still can heard what her said lohh..
The lecturer is a Brand manager
work in Red Box

Many students slept..
Ah chai,wind,pik,heng..
semua memancing ikan..
haha.. ^^
I wan take photo de lohh,cuz so funny .
but didn't hv camera ><



After finished, we got Art lesson
My art get 37/40 marks lehh
happy .. very surprised.. ^^
pendrive designed~^^


ahhh~ today my society's Zhu Xi told me tat I should present tat ppt in accoplishment report
cuz he had to prepared SPM
no time practice
so send me to present.. but not only me lahh .. hehe^^
haiyo ~ I speak in class also scared.. 55 ppl only also scared..
then how can I present in front of headmaster,all teachers,students..2000+++ ppl ..??!
sure will shiver and can't speak clearly ..will not unaffected..><
haihhh .. how??!!
scared lehh .. but I think I must face the reality..><
aihh ~ do more practice ba.. :(

Haiyo ~ why the headmaster must change the ways ??
like previous year not good mehh ? fun fair..
good mahh.. a lot of FUN
all ppl play happy happy .. ^^
why change lehh.. ==

Don't Think too much!

Just face the reality ..! :)

6 条评论:

  1. 别害怕,
    我在下面支持你!
    ^^
    你的作品拍上来放去Blog,
    Gambateh!

    回复删除
  2. hey...
    post this things to blog =.="
    so sien at that time...

    let's c how u present tat ppt in that day...
    how fish you are xD

    回复删除
  3. Jack :

    haha. thx ^^
    I will gambateh..!^^
    erm.. wan upload meh?? haha..
    c got time anot la..^^

    回复删除
  4. Monster :

    haha.. u slept mah..^^
    aiyo ~ dun c me fish lahh..><

    回复删除
  5. hey~
    tell u something...
    i am going to present also...
    zha dao =__="

    so...
    good luck tat day ya^^

    回复删除
  6. hahahaha..
    laugh me ahh ??
    U also .. haha^^

    good luck tat day ba~!

    回复删除

welcome to leave comments ^^