2011年7月25日星期一

upset

Why my life become like this recently ... -.-
I feel so upset ....
I can't live in harmony with my family. my sis. even my boy =/
It must be my problem....
I think I have to self-reflection ...
Give me some time pretty please my family? my friends? my boy?
I will get rid of my shortcomings...
If you think that I don't love you... up to you =/
I will try my best to treat you better........
until u can feel it .....


you say you always talk to me first after we quarreled
Not I think I'm always the right one kay ...
but you know.. I'm a passive person...
It won't be changed in the future of my life......-.-


ohkay .. you can take anything you like without my permission
I will TRY to not lose my temper........-.-
Hope that I can do IT .......=/


I will be a good girl. good daughter. good sis. good friend and good girlfriend.=P 


ohkay .. gonna end the topic noww.. 
and go to study .. =P 


I have to say this everyday :Cheer UP Racheal! ^^


Quote of the day :
Listen! Encourage. Say something. Do something. Be yourself. Love"


bye.. 

3 条评论:

  1. Dont put all the blame on yourself lah haiyooo.....
    Take your time my love, i can wait =)

    回复删除
  2. really mahhh .. =(
    U sure huhh?... high-EQ worrrrrr....

    回复删除
  3. yep, EQ as high as a skyscraper =PP

    回复删除

welcome to leave comments ^^