2011年7月7日星期四

Harmonica Performance =)

yerrrr I had no luck today lahhhh ...><
we planned to have our favourite chee cheong fan for our lunch after school ..
but when we reached there... tak ada open worr. >< !@#%(... -.-
aihhh .. nevermind it .. >< 

But, today's weather is quite NICE! I love I love I love ! =P 

ohkay.. then I went to watch Harmonica Performance with ma boy and Evon today =) 
pity ehhh Von... her boy was practicing.. >< can't accompany her to watch it .. ><
and Fiona is even pity .. >< practicepracticepractice. rehearsalrehearselrehearsel ... ><
#she already bought ticket lahh ><   
ermmm .. quite nice lahh .. I love > I Hope, Marriage D'Amour, Turkish March and Canon In D .=) 
The piano player is sooooo Handsome lahh ><><>< and Kian Weng too ^^ 
woww! Jo wei solo ehhh .. ^^ U DID GOOD JOB! * clap clap ... ^^ 
Harmonica club! keep it up! ^^ 
but uhhhh .... my dear seemed doesn't enjoy the performance with me =(((((((((( 

yayyyyyyy! THIS SATURDAY NO SCHOOL! ^^^^
errrmmmmm uhhhh ...but can't go anywhere.... cuz about what bersih lalalala... 
so we only can stay at home .. -.-.-.-
I'm going to finish my Business within this week .. -.-
my speed is toooo slow lahhh ..>< 
aihhhh no heart to study .. WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY? =( 
Where is my HEART? =( 

Cheer up lahhh me.... >< 

ohkay, good night ! =) 

2 条评论:

welcome to leave comments ^^