2011年7月17日星期日

17072011 A bored Sunday.

                                                                     so sunny today =/

I woke up at 10pm today..
I can't see mum cuz she already went out when we're still dreaming on the sweet bed..
so I have to cook a breakfast for myself... -.-
no bread... no egg... and no milk powder .... >< 
so I forced to open the refridge to get the HL milk and heated it up.. of course I added oatmeal =P
I kept adding a lot cuz felt like not enough.. haha .. so it became a big bowl of Porridge. haha .. =P
first time cooked it by myself ehh ...=P *clap clap ...=P

then uhhh .. went to tuition at 12pm.
Mr.bai (teacher) informed us yesterday midnight..lol...-.-
Fiona came to my house to fetch me there..
seeeeeeeeeeeee...... Fiona drives alone from Kajang to here lehhh ...
My licence is rubbish ... -.- -.- -.-
I get it alomost 1 year ehhh .. still drive to Maluri only........
yeah I know.. my parents are worry about me..
cuz my sense of direction is sooooo BAD..
I can't recognize which road... which direction.. which T-junction...
but at least let me try ... maybe I will become better lehhh?....
and everyone says my driving skill is ......................
haihhh I totally give up in drivng...
who is kindly pick me up here and there? 

after tuition, I was soo looking forward to have lunch at Zanmai with sis..
cuz tmr's her B'day. I promised her I'll be coming back as soon as possible..
I was soooo hungry ... cuz 3.30pm already.. hadn't have my lunch yet ....
then mum said, ''Next week lahh...seeee.. so sunny outside..''
then my mood became.. >>   (>_<) 
haihhhh .. I just felt disappointed........
and!! no lunch for me again.. ><
so I ate a bread with a slice of Cheese... simple and quick.=)
then waiting for my dinner...

after dinner we went to Leisure Mall to buy my new sport shoe.
I'm so looking forward to get a new pair of sport shoe...
BUT... NO STOCK.. It was THE LAST PAIR.
OH NO! wth.... I'm frustrated again............-.- -.-

oh yahh.. met Fiona's friends(C1 students) at LM too ..
few of them I know, lotza them I don't know.. 
and they were looked at me...
I felt soooooo SHY and didn't greet with them ..
arghhh .. afraid they will think that I'm a no manners person... =(
Hope they won't ...... =)
and I'm not that kind of person ... just felt so shy .. =P

then I continued my studies after reached home...
I can't reach my target.. which is, finish 2 books of business within this week ..
I only finished one book ..... -.-.-.-.-.-
but I've done all the obj quetions from 2005-2010 lahh .... =P

Cheer Up again Racheal ! ^^

sometimes.. we can't look so forward to something/someone, or you will feel disappointed more.....
I won't so look forward to anything now.... cuz I hate the feeling of disappointment....

okay I'm going to sleep now..
Good night world! ^^
see ya! =)

                                               our supper.. we finished it within 15 mins =PP

2 条评论:

  1. Finally you understand how i feel months ago when i said i'm disappointed ^^

    I'll start picking you up soon my love, jangan risau =P

    回复删除
  2. different lahhhh .. ><
    hahaha.. lalala.. sure huhh?? quite far away ehh .. =P

    回复删除

welcome to leave comments ^^