2011年6月4日星期六

aha, granny gave me an angpao for ma 18-year-old Birthday. ^^
yayy!! thank you ma granny =D
soooo looking forward to my present this year =P
my parentss..ma siblingss.. my sisters.. my friendss.. and especially YOU! (ma boyfie) =P
18-year-old ehh ..=^^=
ermmm uhh .. don't so looking forward lahh ..will disappoited more..-.-.-
aha, I'll buy a small present for maself I think .. lalalala.. see lahh =PP

so bored today.. plus the weather is sososo BAD  =/
No motivation to do anything.. kept playing the phone -.-.-.-
dear went to Genting today.. come back home tmr.. =)
sooo Good lahh .. can enjoy the nice weather there..^^
thought tonight will raining...
but now.... belum rain........ =/

We're going to S'pore on the coming monday..=) 
ermmm uhh .. friday just come back.. ^^
Thank you ma dear for lending me his phone so I won't get bored in the bus.^^ 
Thank You so muuuchhh!! =D 

we'll meet each other one week later..=)
Don't missed me yeah =PPP
ahaha, I'll force maself to not missing you =PPPP
ehehehe..=PP
.
Thank you ma dear once again for giving me a lot of Happiness yesterday.=)))
feel happy and enjoyed being with you =PPP
lalalalalalala.....

arggghhh... don't think don't think ..
must concerntrate on studies after reopen school
FOCUS ON STUDIES! 
our UEC ahhh ..
the most important in our secondary life =)
awwww shit.. haven't done ma homework yet ..
haha.. yeah, I'm not tired..
is actually Lazy, and procratinating it .=PPP
aiya, I'll do it before reopen school lahh! =)

okay, time to sleep, bye ~ ^^

3 条评论:

  1. Aha keep it up my love! =DD

    but what does "don't so looking forward lahh ..will disappoited more..-.-.-" mean? ._.

    回复删除
  2. 不要太期待,会更失望=)
    I used track pad to write it lehh ..ehehe..=PP

    回复删除

welcome to leave comments ^^