2010年8月21日星期六

Happy Tea Time ^^

today had tea time with Ah Lai, Ashley, Dear and Honey ^^ 
cuz , I'm free on saturday start from Now ! 
haha
so after skul went ts with Ashley 
First station: John King Tarts 
woohoo! I love tarts so much ! ^^ 
and JOHN'S KING TARTS was opened at TS ady ! 
so next time I no need go to PAVILION  buy King Tarts 
haha . too far >< 
so . We didn't hv go to Pavilion ,cuz Ts got ady mah .

then next station : KFC 
cuz we waiting for Ah Lai , dear and honey 
they 3:00 p.m juz finished .
so I ate whipped potato 
but , of course shared with Ashley lah .
haha . 
while we are waiting ,I did my book keep ^^ 
Completed =) 

3rd station : Secret Recipe ^^
we met at there . 
hehe . I tried Golden Nugget . 
and Black Coffee .
haha . tea time mahh . ~ ^^ 

Thank you Ah lai belanja =) 
hahahaha ! 
Thx yahh !! ^^ 
U are so kind ^ ^ 
we chatted there .


then 5:15 p.m back home .
Thx for honey's sis fetched me back .
Thx a lot ! =) 

well . happy today . =) 
very enjoyed =D 

没有评论:

发表评论

welcome to leave comments ^^