2010年3月28日星期日

Kim Gary

today after tuition
what we do ??
>>
>>>

>>>>> EAT EAT EAT !!! 

haha .. went to Kim Gary EAT!
because got voucher mahh ..
Hmmmm.. not bad~
the "wan tan" quite nice~

                                  My noodles


after tat walk to LOT 10 
dear brang me to LOT 10's food court
(because I don't know downstairs there got food court & supermarket )
so today I juz knew got ..==

woooooowwwww..~ many foods there ..
Japan~ korea.. many snacksss,chocolateSsssss...
Isetan >> "I food"

I want buy the T-shirt
got words"I food" on it
COOL ~~!!

then looking for high heels
I like high heels suddenly ^^

then walk to Pavilion met ma dad & mom

Ohhhh yeah !!!!
 we found tat Ice-Cream ! !!
excited !!
99% fat free !!!!.
I don't know real or not lahh 
but I wan try  
many flavour..
black sesame..rum & raisin..chocalate.. bla bla bla ..
I must try all of these !
but I'm sure won't try " chilli chocalate "
tooooo... strange ..==

actually we want try today
but no time already
so balik ><
next time juz eat ..


woooootssss~
We're going to Genting at tmr night ..
hehe ^^ happy ~
who want accompany me ?? (^.^)

没有评论:

发表评论

welcome to leave comments ^^