2009年11月18日星期三

Jogoya ..><

aiya .. tomorrow really want go to JOGOYA with dear and Jack them ahh
but too bad .. I need to work ><
haihhh.. sry lahh dear,can't accompany u Eat
really want to try JOGOYA's food lehh .
2 hours 20 min
aihh ~ very pity~ ><
tmr U all eat happy happy yahh..
don't eat breakfast
go there eat many many
eat till FULLLL~~
haha ~ then no need eat dinner edi
breakfast + lunch + dinner = JOGOYA
haha ~ HAEGEN DAZ..
I wan . niahahahaha ~

erm..
donno can Da Bao anot lehh
bungkus to me lahh
say: can I take away pls?
haha ~ aiyo , impossible la
where got ppl like tat de =.=
very fish
haha

OK lahh , U all eat happy lahh
take photo
hehe

bye !

2 条评论:

  1. 哈哈哈
    JOGOYO的食物好吃吧??
    很贵吗??
    我也是没有去吃过叻

    回复删除
  2. I don't know , I din hv go ><
    erm,I heard my friends, they said very very nice :P

    回复删除

welcome to leave comments ^^