2009年10月20日星期二

Sleep sleep sleep and sleep .. ZzzzZz..

today went to school juz for sleeppp..
haha~ only absorbed in Book-keep and geo lessons
I think I slept 7 periods of class
because 3 teachers were absent>< talk talk talk talk with ying and sleep sleep sleep
although slept few periods,but still felt tired.
don't know why..

aiyoo~~ the BM teacher's voice ahh ..
very sharp.. disturb me..
and she don't let us sleep at class..><>very enjoy slept in class..
haha.
after exam really very freeee..
no need study .. haha ~ for me lahh
sleep+talk in class
watch drama
facebook
blogging
check mail
chating chating..
haha~
My state is waiting holiday now..
Holiday holiday holiday ..~~!!

yes, bye bye~ have to left..
watch drama^^

P/s : feel so sorry to everyone.. my eng so poor..
my comp can't type chinese words, so I should use ABC to type
If I got mistakes pls forgive me yah.. ~
Thx ..~ ^^

Have a nice Day :)

4 条评论:

  1. Got bo?
    Sleep 7 period?
    I just slept 2 period only,
    u more than me?
    Impossible

    回复删除
  2. got lahh ..
    1st time sleep 7 periods..
    really more than u ..
    U talk talk talk mahh ..so din hv sleep too many lohh..
    ><

    回复删除
  3. hahahahaha~ ya,waiting together ^^

    回复删除

welcome to leave comments ^^