2009年10月17日星期六

Happy Deepavali.. ^^

Happy Deepavali to all Indians.. ^^

Today is public holiday ..woohoo~ happy ^^
so we went to Pavilion to have a jolly time..
Quicksilver & Roxy have promotion lehh ..
becaused anniversary celebration ..
really wan buy.. very attract me.. but tooooo expensive ..
for me lahh .. haha ~ ^^
so din hv buy anything at there ..

then we go to NIKE..
woootss~hv many NEW arrival ..
haha~ I saw a jacket quite nice..^^
but i got already so can't buy ><
and a pair of baby shoes..
toooooooo cute .. tooooo small..
haha~ need to buy to hang at my bag
hehe~ next time lahh ..
the basketball was quite cheap, then we bought it ^^
haha ~ nice? ^^
Then walk walk walk..
we hv a lunch at Madam Kwan's ..
nasi lemak + curry laksa r nice .. ^^
oil~

hehe.. after that i saw my lovely foods..
It is >> Tarts..!! ^^ Love ~
hong kong tarts .. yummy yummy ..^^
hot hot.. ~
green tea + egg white

we continue walk to help digest ..^^
then take some pictures then balik .. ^^

happpy today^^ but I hv never seen any Chaaarm "ang mo " there..
a bit dissapointed .. ><
nvm.. next time .. ~ :)
sure spend a lot of thought ..

bye bye ~ hv a nice saturday .. ^_____^

7 条评论:

  1. Wa,
    Why write english de?
    How? got buy a nike bottle to me?

    回复删除
  2. because write chinese too troublesome..
    type eng more fast mahh ..
    haha~
    no lahh .. i din hv buy ..
    I got already .. no need buy too many .. ^^

    回复删除
  3. >>>>>
    The Photo prettier than u upload last time......

    回复删除
  4. aihhh .. u call me change de mahh ..><

    回复删除
  5. 羡慕死我呀...想快快回去!
    等到我回去你們還在放著假的呢!! :D

    回复删除
  6. 哈哈~ 不用羡慕啦~
    你都就快回了
    那埋好咯~ 可以约你的老朋友出来.. ^^
    玩到你够呃 .. ^^

    回复删除

welcome to leave comments ^^